Blizzard Zero G 105 vs ON3P Woodsman 102
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for the PNW crud
- Good long term durability
- Sweet spot for a daily driver
- Faction prodigy 3.0s are still on sale
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.