Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Nordica Navigator 85
Blizzard Zero G 105
in All-Mountain Ski
11 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for athletic intermediates to advanced skiers
- 85mm underfoot in Nordica's Thai Hex Bridge construction
- Head V-Shape V10
- Salomon Stance 84
- Atomic Redster X5
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.