Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Line Sick Day 104
Blizzard Zero G 105
in All-Mountain Ski
11 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for anyone that needs a slightly wider all-mountain everyday ski
- Not as energetic and not quite as surfy as the Soul 7
- Better in crud than the QST 106
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.