Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Head Supershape
Blizzard Zero G 105
in All-Mountain Ski
11 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good in icy conditions
- Easy to ski on
- Not a dedicated women's ski
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.