Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Head Kore 85
Blizzard Zero G 105
in All-Mountain Ski
11 reviewsView Product Details
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for intermediate skiers
- Very forgiving
- Easy to use
- Good value for the price
- Requires local knowledge for best results
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.