Blizzard Zero G 105 vs Head Kore 105
- Great for advanced skiers
- Lightweight touring binding
- Ski well for its weight
- Freeride characteristics of the 120 but in a skinnier waist
- Hold up well in carving
- Great for intermediates and experts
- Soft cheese coating makes them prone to lift line damage
- Requires a partner or guide for backcountry skiing
- Not suitable for beginners
- Good value for the money
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.