Blizzard Rustler 9 vs Head Power Joy SW SF
- Great for a versatile ski that is great for all conditions
- Blizzard Rustler 9 is a super fun ski to ride
- All-mountain ski is forgiving and perfect for intermediate skiers
- Great for carving on piste
- Energy and playfulness are both high
- Stability is good
- Overall, a great all-mountain ski
- Price is high, but it's worth it
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Advice on my top three skis
Metal in a ski doesnt automatically make it an expert only ski. The blizzard Rustler 9 has some metal but is super accessible, it's still wider than you need. I would recommend getting Dynastars that you liked for low tide conditions and just rent/demo fat skis if you happen to catch those conditions when you travel. I'm not a fan of the Kore skis for resort skiing, they are a tricky combination of light and stiff
1 year ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.