Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Volkl Racetiger JR SL R
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Made for aggressive skiing
- Good for powder days
- Light and agile
- Easy to control
- Not the best for groomers or pistes
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.