Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Volkl Kanjo 84
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Quick and edgy ski
- Slow into the turn
- Suitable for most terrain types
- Sliced by each other while riding
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.