Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Volkl Deacon XT
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for beginners and intermediates
- Good edge hold
- Stable at high speeds
- Fun to rip
- Less forgiving than race skis
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.