Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Rossignol Sender 94 Ti
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great carving radius that makes groomers a dream
- Excellent and nimble in trees
- Stable in fresh snow up to 6"
- Confidence-inspiring on steeps
- Outstanding in up to 6" of fresh snow
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.