Blizzard Brahma 88 vs K2 Mindbender 89Ti
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for hitting the piste
- Good turn initiation and grip
- Stable at high speeds
- Easy to control in powder
- Wide enough for side-country skiing
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.