Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Head Kore 87 W
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for intermediate to advanced skiers
- Good for carving down the front side of the mountain
- Plenty of waist width for plowing through crud or chunks
- Easy to damage top
- Poor quality
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.