Blizzard Brahma 88 vs Fischer Ranger 85 TPR
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for advanced intermediates and experts
- Tip and tail rocker for stability
- Paint job not 100% the same
- Excited to get them on the mountain
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.