Blizzard Brahma 88 vs DPS Foundation Koala 103
- Great for all-mountain skiing
- Good for carvers and skiers who want a versatile ski
- Comfortable to wear all day long
- Versatile for a variety of terrain
- Easy to adjust
- Great for the park and freestyle skiing
- Durable and playful
- Multi-purpose ski
- Would also work great on big freeride lines
- Not for expert skiers
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.