Blizzard Brahma 82 vs Moment Wildcat 101
- Great for advanced intermediate to advanced skiers
- Composition is made up of a true blend of wood core
- Gets a huge, huge upgrade this year
- Excellent option for that advanced intermediate to advanced level skier
- Good dark horse choice might be the Sego Cleaver all mountain
- Great for those who want a stable ski
- Carves well
- Not as good for those who want to chatter less
- Comes in different colors
- Icelantic nomad 95 is also a good option
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Jack of all trades
You are taking about skis with such huge sweet spots that not a lot of skis can really offer. The skis that I think have the best shot of being the a ski that could pull it off are the moment wildcat 101, jskis master blaster, icelantic nomad 95.
1 year ago
Value For Money
Nordica Enforcer 104 vs. Moment Wildcat 101
Both are great options but if cost matters to you, you definitely won't be disappointed with the Enforcer 104. The Wildcat 101 is an outstanding ski too though (speaking from experience with the 108), and it is lighter and quicker than the Enforcer.
2 years ago
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.