- Great for quality prints
- Easy to set up
- Requires only three button presses
- Comes with limited materials
- Some prints turn out well, others not so much
- Made for advanced 3D printing
- Easy to use
- Good prints
- No post processing required
- Supports third party slicers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
Quality Of Manufacture
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.