- Great for quality prints
- Easy to set up
- Good value for the price
- Quality of prints is good
- Requires advanced user knowledge
- Made for advanced 3D printing
- Easy to use
- Good prints
- No post processing required
- Supports third party slicers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.