- Great for basic filament-based printing
- Easy to set up and use
- Good print quality for a basic machine
- Supports a variety of filament types
- Employs FFF technology
- Great for 3D printing
- Requires some assembly
- Cheaper than the Prusa i3 MK3S+
- Recommended for experienced builders
- Goes up to 350mm print size
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Anycubic i3 Mega S Review
(You should be able to slip an included thin card between the extruder nozzle and platform, meeting only slight resistance.) Under each corner of the platform is a knob, the turning of which raises or lowers that corner. You move the extruder to each corner in turn, slipping the card between nozzle and platform and adjusting the knob if needed, to make sure the alignment is correct. You then repeat the process at least once, re-checking all four corners plus the platform's center
7 months ago
Would you like to connect with an authentic owner of this product for an honest opinion or to ask questions?