- Great for basic filament-based printing
- Easy to set up and use
- Good print quality for a basic machine
- Supports a variety of filament types
- Employs FFF technology
- Great for professional use
- Dual extruders for printing with two different colors of filament
- Large build volume
- Good overall print quality
- Affordable compared to other professional-grade 3D printers
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Ease Of Use
Quality Of Manufacture
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.