- Great for basic filament-based printing
- Easy to set up and use
- Good print quality for a basic machine
- Supports a variety of filament types
- Employs FFF technology
- Some print failures were noticed after just one week of use
- Product is in a used condition
- Printer is easy to set up
- Quality of the prints is good
- Price is affordable
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.