- Great for basic filament-based printing
- Easy to set up and use
- Good print quality for a basic machine
- Supports a variety of filament types
- Employs FFF technology
- Great for low-cost 3D printing
- Takes some assembly
- Good value for the price
- Prints well
- Recommended for beginners or those on a budget
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.