- Great for classic rock and blues tones
- Hard to come by
- Two overdrives in one
- Low gain option on the right is best for humbucker pickups
- High gain option on the left is best for single coils
- Great for heavy distortion
- Good for metal and hard rock
- Sharp tone when not dialed in
- Decays quickly
- Requires a lot of gain to get loud
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.