- Great for gaming and multi-tasking
- Higher stock clock speeds than the competition
- Affordable compared to other CPUs on the market
- Comes with a case and fan
- Some reviewers found it difficult to find stock
- Great for a budget gaming pc
- Comes with a Wraith Stealth cooler
- No defects yet
- Runs at 3.6GHz
- Good for general computing tasks
Reviews by Topic
Our analysis shows how reviewers feel about different topics. Please note these are not full reviews.
Got an opinion on a product you've used?
If so, we want to hear from you! Write an authentic longevity review about the product and share your experience with our community. You'll have the chance to win a $100 gift card.